World of Chig   

2.2.03

Latvia makes the right decision
I've had the CD of all 15 of this year's Latvian Eurovision contenders for a week now, and I absolutely love 'Hallo From Mars'. Luckily, the Latvians love it too, and last night they chose it as this year's entry. Hurrah! All we have to hope for now is that Estonia has the sense to choose 'Club Kung Fu' which I heard for the first time yesterday and fell head over heels in love with, as I jigged around the lounge. In fact, I have already devised an appropriate dance to it, with which I will no doubt make an eejit of myself in the discotheques of Riga. I urge you to download both of these songs from the lovely Phil's OnEurope, especially if you need cheering up. (Follow my direct links in the song titles if you're not very good with flags!) 'Hallo From Mars' is just a lovely pop song, whereas 'Club Kung Fu', as you might expect, is utterly mad europop cheesiness.

· link

Home