World of Chig   

31.1.03


(Logo courtesy BBC)

And the Song For Europe winners are...

Ever Since That Night
Wait For The Moment
Cry Baby
Help Me

Hmm, that's just two of my predicted four, and the same two of my 'hoped for' four. I was more successful with my predictions last year, but it probably has something to do with not hearing the songs properly this time around.

The UK is now left with two ballads in the last four - they both made it, which is unusual. I think that tells us just how poor the up-tempo songs are/were. At this moment, I'd like to see Help Me go through, but I reserve the right to change my mind. A Song For Europe is on BBC One on (I think) Sunday 2 March. This year Chig will not be in Australia when it's happening. With any luck I'll be very, very close indeed. Like in the studio!

· link

Home