World of Chig   

4.11.02

And the weekend in London?
Well it was fab, on so many levels, unless you happen to be the one friend who I let down very badly, for which I continue to apologise. Bad weather, bad planning and bad timing all conspired together so that the weekend hardly turned out as I'd expected at all. Not worse though, just different, with much fun along the way. Drinking, eating, chatting, shagging, dancing and a little bit of family history research, all in one weekend - plus getting soaked twice. More details when I can, but first I am bracing myself for my first day in West Bromwich tomorrow. No idea yet whether I'll be able to write anything while I'm there, as I don't yet know those important details: will my PC be set up already, and will other people be able to see the screen?!

· link

Home