World of Chig   

1.8.02

Over Our Heads?!


[01.00] Well, well, well. Kit me up and call me Beckham! There's me going on about my non-appearance in tonight's Future Sex, and little did I know that the man my old chum was following around to sports shops and the Sports & Shorts club night at The Stag was, if I'm not mistaken, someone right here in blogland! (Not that we've ever met, but I've seen photos.) I have watched the crucial moments of Future Sex in frame-by-frame and failed to see any sign of footballing Chig, but my mates were on, and as predicted, Michael was talking dirty! Horny Villa-shirt wearing bloke was also featured, if you knew what to look for, from front and back, which was nice. I know I linked to the club's site yesterday, but I forgot to say that the photos of the night that was filmed are in the 'Pictures' section dated 21 October 2001 . That's how long ago it was filmed. Jonathan and Villa shirt man are featured here too. Chig is not.

· link

Home