World of Chig   

9.5.02

Summertime Of Our Lives


Be still my beating heart! I received a three word e-mail this afternoon which has sent me all a-quiver. It simply said "guest list confirmed". What it means is that I am now able to go backstage at G-A-Y in London on Saturday, where our Eurovision hopeful Jessica Garlick is performing 'Come Back'. Big deal, I hear you cry. Surely even Chig would not be daunted by meeting the Welsh lovely who came ninth in Pop Idol? Why, he has supped champagne backstage with Katrina at the very same G-A-Y venue. Well no, although I do look forward to meeting Jessica in advance of Tallinn and maybe getting some exclusive backstage photos. What is really getting me excited is the OTHER act on stage. Friends will know I'm not joking when I say this lot are my favourite boyband. And now (hopefully), I'll get to meet them backstage. I bet you I come across like a bumbling idiot. But who should I speak to first? Lovely, cheeky, floppy-haired Ben, or lovely, blond, hairy-chested Christian? Oh, I need a lie down.....

· link

Home