World of Chig   

14.4.02

Chig on TV - again


After watching the Grand Final of 15-to-1 on Friday, it took a few moments for William G Stewart's closing comments to sink in. He said they'll be back with a new series in the Autumn, but to keep us going over the Summer, starting on Monday, they'll be repeating a series from early last year. Early last year? That's me! So prepare yourselves, dear readers, if you didn't witness the full lime green shirt experience last March, you will get chance to do so again. I'll keep quiet about how I did, for the benefit of new viewers, and will point out (vainly) at this stage that I've lost over half a stone since 'my' 15-to-1 was filmed, but pencil in Tuesday 18th and Tuesday 25th June for my repeat performance. I can't quite work out exactly when it will be at the moment, but those are my best guesses. Watch this space!

· link

Home