World of Chig   

4.3.02

A Song For Pop Idol


I suppose I'm pleased that Jessica Garlick won A Song For Europe yesterday, as it was the most respectable song of the four left, even if I can't summon up any real enthusiasm for it. What I'm most pleased about is that she won by a mile, which stops the moaning minnies who say it should have been this, that or the other. Even without knowing the fourth placed song's televote, you can work out that she scored at least 59.3%, with DJ Romeo second on approx 25%. No complaints, and from what everyone's saying, she performed it very well, although her backing singers were screeching. What I need to know is, what was under these shorts that Tricia Penrose pulled off from a male dancer (backing singer?) during DJ Romeo in blatant Bucks Fizz revival attempt?

Here's Jessica, looking alarmingly like Patsy Palmer:


Rickaaaaaaay!



· link

Home