World of Chig   

3.3.02

Brilliant! Absolutely bloody brilliant! The Mardi Gras parade was worth coming out here for on its own, regardless of all the other brilliant things I've done out here. Lost M&N VERY early on at the official party, but made my own entertainment. Drug free, but pissed for hours. Throwing in my towel and dancing with my shirt off - well it was practically compulsory. Don't know who to, don't know which acts were on - the place was HUGE! Fell in lust with a Lebanese guy called Abraham, who had the most perfectly rounded, hairy pecs, which I couldn't help touching whenever I spoke to him. This gave me the raging horn, and as I was tired too, I left about 6am. I went somewhere else afterwards though, to deal with the raging horn problem, and made it home at 7.40am today. M&N had apparently got in about 5- 6am (so we were closer than you thought Mike!)

New nationalities added to Chig's 'Shags of the World' list: 3: Australian, Hong Kong Chinese, Indonesian.

More about Mardi Gras soon, but I'm knackered, and yet conversely am going out (now 9pm). M&N are having dinner in Circular Quay with M's Aunt and Uncle, who are on a world tour. I am meeting the four London skinheads, S&R plus M&S, in a sauna we haven't tried yet.

· link

Home