World of Chig   

2.2.02

New hunks of the fortnight


Last week: Rav from C4's Eden.
Nice tats, nice bod, and a really sexy voice. Doesn't really seem like a Peckham plod, but he is. And he knows from an e-mail he's received in 'webhut' that he is a 'gay icon' (a much overused term IMHO). Not sure he felt that comfortable with it though. Still, if I was in his position, and heterosexual, I'd be a bit disappointed too. He was probably hoping for some fit birds to send him photos with their tits out, and instead he gets some gay man slobbering over him. (I'd just like to add that it wasn't me who sent the e-mail to Rav - I haven't got around to it yet.)

It's odd that both Rav and Jon have been labelled 'gay icons' by the viewers, but the other bloke, cute little Westley, who is, let's just say 'expressive', seems to have escaped. I think he's almost disappointed.

This week: the new boy in Spain in 'Eastenders goes to Eldorado' week. ie. Rula Lenska's son. Haven't actually watched it properly - will on Sunday - but he's CUTE. Rula Lenska said "fucking" this week LIVE on Richard and Judy. At teatime! The hosts nearly choked, and apologised more than I have EVER seen anyone on TV apologise before, in a desparate bid to avoid a ruling from the Broadcasting Complaints Commission. Dead funny though.


· link

Home