World of Chig   

21.2.02

Kylie wins! Twice! Nothing else happens!


Well that’s the story of the Brits from this end of the globe. An hour ago, I was excited to see on the 11am TV news; ‘coming up after the break- Kylie Minogue at the British Pop Awards (sic)’ They said she performed CGYOOMH, and won International Female and International Album, and that was it. No other info at all.
I am gobsmacked that she won for the album, as anyone would admit it’s not the best international album, and I’ve got the damn thing, and like it. I thought Alicia Keys would get both those categories, or possibly Nelly Furtado would win the Female category. Or perhaps Alicia Keys won International Newcomer? . Oh, perhaps not – she wasn’t nominated! The Brit Awards had probably just finished about the time the news was on air, and that was an hour ago, so I’m just about to log on with baited breath to see what the other stories of the night are. Dotmusic here I come….

· link

Home