World of Chig   

21.11.01

Saturday Blackout


It’s Tuesday night, and I’ve now resigned myself to the fact that, no matter how hard I might try, no recollection of Saturday night is going to come back to me. I’ve had memory loss on nights out before, but this was a spectacular one. One minute I’m walking into the Nightingale about 11pm, next minute I’m waking up with a jolt at 9am on Sunday. I feel like I was in the club for about two minutes, but how long was it really? I told H&J I’d meet them in DV8 later, but I didn’t make it there…..or did I? Oh God. It was the vodka before leaving the house that was to blame. I am never drinking again. Except, in the strange way that these things work out, I am now going out to THREE events tomorrow. I’ve had a call tonight inviting me for a free meal at 5pm at Angels, where they’re apparently introducing a new menu. I was already invited to the opening of Revolution on Broad Street, one of the nationwide chain of vodka bars, between 6-9pm. Then I’ll have to come back to Kudos for the Crusaid auction, where Big Brother’s Josh Rafter is auctioning THOSE Gucci trousers. Phew!

· link

Home