World of Chig   

22.11.01

Angels, Revolution, Kudos, Crusaid and Big Brother (2)



I was so relieved to bump into S & J at Kudos, two of my hunkiest and more socially able acquaintances. S has just given me a lift home after we left J fending off admirers and considering not going into work tomorrow. Such is life when you’re a Mr Gay UK finalist; he was almost literally having to beat them off with a stick. I’m so glad he’s a friend of mine, and I can just watch in awe.

I have taken many digipics of me, S & J with Dean, Vanessa and Josh. Must put them on display somehow. I’ve now met three of this year’s Big Brother contestants, all in the last month!

Tonight’s Kudos auction raised a whopping £7,675 for Crusaid. At first, it seemed that Josh’s Gucci trousers had disappointed, raising only £350, but there was a reserve bid, via Crusaid, of £5,000, which evidently accounted for two thirds of the total raised. I got an exclusive out of Josh, when he admitted that they weren’t worth £2,500, as he’d said on BB, but £2,200, and he actually bought them for ‘only’ £1,600. Bargain.

We didn’t buy anything, although we were quite tempted by Dermot O’Leary’s signed sweatshirt (particularly the sweat part) and photo. However, the bidding started at £50, which is out of my league at the moment.

· link

Home